Advertisement

Pisces Moon and Scorpio moon Relationships

topic posted Tue, February 28, 2006 - 2:00 PM by  Remi Love
Share/Save/Bookmark
Has any Pisces moon people have or had platonic/ sexual relationships with Scorpio moon people? Tell me your crazy experiences!!!
posted by:
Remi Love
New Jersey
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Pisces Moon and Scorpio moon Relationships

Thu, October 22, 2009 - 10:21 PM
    I've got a Moon in Scorpio friend in France. WE have been good friends for years. She's very perceptive. Back in 96 when I was over in Paris. I showd her a Photograph of a girlfriend. My friend said I don't trust her. Sure enough she was right.
    • Re: Pisces Moon and Scorpio moon Relationships

Mon, October 26, 2009 - 4:48 PM
      My dad is a libra sun scorpio moon and I'm leo sun and pisces moon.. It is a lot of silent communication between us. It can get frustrating at times though.
      • Unsu...

Mon, January 4, 2010 - 4:51 PM
        Exactly!!! ...i am a pisces moon, and my dad is a scorpio moon....... errrmmmmm, it's twisted up in deep feelings of love crossed with resentment and all manner of sublimated emotional demands and expectations...

Mon, January 4, 2010 - 9:17 PM
        "My dad is a libra sun scorpio moon and I'm leo sun and pisces moon.. It is a lot of silent communication between us."

I'm a Sun Cappy/Pisces moon, my father is a Cancer sun/Scorpio Moon and we do a great deal of slient communication as well.
        We often say a lot with very few words.
        He and I are very close and I believe we understand each other better than any of our family.

Thu, December 10, 2009 - 10:47 PM
    I'm not a Pisces moon, but I'm a Scorpio moon who has felt the ............ WOW-ness (lol...yah i just made the word up) of a Scorpio moon - Pisces moon connection..... and let me tell you it is AMAZING. :)

First time I met a Pisces moon I had a feeling he was one b/c we had an instant connection and attraction to each other. Crazy as it may seem I think I fell in love with him the weekend I met him. It was different yet so welcoming, I wasn't hesitant or afraid to let my guard down with him. He is very sweet, kind, nice, friendly, and he's the type to give you his jacket or shirt if he sees you shivering before he asks you if your cold or not. He's the first to ever do that for me, as odd as it may seem. He lives across the country so idk if it's b/c all the west coast guys i've met around here are just idiots (no offense).

And well, right now we're just "friends" I guess...cuz we live so far from each other. but with him I know there's always something more than just friendship. I know this may seem crazy but... there's been a lot of times where I'll think of him and then one or a few mins later I get a text or call from him. It's sooo weird.... it's like we've got this psychic connection or telepathic connection. Even though he lives thousands of miles away I don't feel like I miss him b/c it feels like he's always around, in a way. :)

I just met him in April and I feel like I've known him for years, like we've always been best friends. He somewhat knows me better than some of my friends here, and sometimes I can feel what he's feeling just by certain words that he uses in his text msgs. Yeah I know ..... i sound like I'm crazy. I hope I'm not... for saying that. I know I'm not. Even in some text messages he'll know i'm doing something stupid and warn me not to do it.... lol. I feel like he's one of the friends that I'm hoping will last a lifetime. :)

Sorry for writing so much! :P
  • Unsu...

Mon, January 4, 2010 - 4:48 PM
    i am a pisces moon, and my dad is a scorpio moon....... errrmmmmm, it's twisted up in deep feelings of love crossed with resentment and all manner of sublimated emotional demands and expectations...

Wed, January 6, 2010 - 6:31 PM
      Wow, I hear ya.... except barely a trace of me gets along with him, barely. I get anxiety just from being around him... mind you he's a capricorn with all water and earth placements and i'm a gemini... rigid/controlling (him) meets sponge/go with the flow (me)=disaster, plus the age gap, plus the fact that my moms a cancer moon and I adore the woman but she can't put her foot down to save her life.

interesting i have such an extreme relationship with him because the only person i've ever really loved on a romantic level was a scorpio moon as well....

Off topic but: What do you guys think of the whole pisces moon rep of being too trustworthy and easily taken advantage of?
      I think it's the cancer moons who are the pushovers and more easily taken advantage of. Not saying I don't like them, I just think they're less self-aware and perceptive hence getting stepped on. I think most pisces moons are intuitive enough to leave a situation or adjust before things get really bad. I mean,I think pisces moon does have a masochistic streak and a need to self-sacrifice but the point is I think we tend to know when we are doing it.

I also think pisces moons can be quite courageous.... I was conditioned from an early age to have a thicker skin because i was the oldest, hypersensitive (i still am but i can keep it under control),and overall a very naive and mischievous as a child. But, I also was not scared of much so I got chewed up and spit out in every sense of the word but I feel like because of those experiences I'm wiser now. Sounds cliche but it's true. I'm tougher on the inside than I look or seem I think, but that could also be a Mars in Cancer thing (hidden strengths, family drama, defensive nature, yada yada)... maybe the Cancer protects my Pisces moon, idk.. can anyone else relate?

Fri, February 5, 2010 - 10:11 PM
    I am a moon in Pisces and I'm dating a moon In scorpio man and have dated one in the past. They are SO sweet. I love how I don't have to tell him
    EVERYTHING like any other guy. We have only been dating for 2 mos and he can finish my sentences. He can read my facial/body language and I love it. I also have a good friend, she's one of my best friends and she is a moon in Scorpio. We SO get each other. She is considerate and understands me immensely, I guess because she has such depth of emotion as well. Moon in Scorpio people are so thoughtful and considerate, love 'em.

Tue, March 30, 2010 - 7:24 PM
    My experience with a pisces moon man was very short and it is still killing me with a lot of thoughts. At first, I was so sad because of his cold exit from my own little world. He said things that were only excuses for leaving me and at the same time, his voice sounded as he was regretting for leaving me. He wanted me to hate him by telling me that he had sex with his ex when he was dating me and that he was leaving to another country. We both are libra sun and capricorn rising, he with pisces moon and I, as a scorpio moon. We were like soul mates since we both have the same culture, the same traditions and the same likes and dislikes. I was so amazed about his deep empathy toward me, his caring and his same fears. I have never met a person like him before.. at first, when we saw each other, we didnt talk at all. He always ate alone and so I didnt mind to talk to him since I respect people's space. I started the conversation with him after many months, because I was used to see him in the same place where i work. Since we started talking, we were connecting little by little, talking about people, psychology, all kind of subjects that we found interesting. I believe that he was getting into me more and more and I was the same too. Untll one day, he finally asked me out, so I did we dated that day, we went to the movies. He was so sweet and always was talking and talking in a quiet way trying to know me more and more. What he surprised me about him is that he could know my car even when he never saw my car before, he was watching me behind from my car waiting for me to leave from my car. I was surprised... I haven't noticed him he was back watching me over. Of course as a libra woman I was putting lipstick on my lips and making myself beautiful for the date haha and I was so embarrased when I found him watching me, at that moment, I felt upset because I didnt like him watching me (scorpio moon trait) but then I started laughing and he had to follow my laughing as well. When we were inside the theater, he was watching me over again, at the corner of my eye I was watching him too, he was too restless, watching me I felt a sudden fear being with him, then as he knew how I felt he asked me "what is wrong?" "I said nothing , I am fine... lets keep watching the movie." Then he wanted me to hold his hand so he could feel my warmth... his hand was cold, I believe he was having a kind of anxiety for being with me and I felt the same... I was feeling anxiety too wondering Why he cannot stop being so restless? in my mind I wanted him to concentrate at the movie. But as I felt to anxious, I felt a sudden neck ache and I was rubbing on my neck with my hands and again he was watching me and asked me if I have pain... I said yes, so he started massaging my neck oh my god at that moment my anxiety was gone and he was getting closer and closer and he kept massaging me so deeply... I was in a mix of emotions, watching him getting closer and telling me "not to worry so he cannot worry too"... the things I was thinking in my head he was saying at front of me. How amazing! How can a pisces moon person can be so empathetic to a scorpio moon... I didnt want him to know how I felt... always trying to hide myself by being all libra for him but I couldnt... He was getting too intimidating and sweeter... we didnt have sex but there was a very deep sexual energy between us anyways we both are shy and sensitive we didnt want to go beyond to the first date... The days passed by, he was always texting me and calling me... but then there was a sudden silence since I told him that I was going to another state to keep studying and get finished with my career... he was ok at first but then, he didnt call or just sent me very short text messages... I was devastating, I knew that he was going to leave me... he called me one day and said the "truth" that he was going out with his ex and they had sex... then he was going to another country so he was not coming back... he sighed and sighed (why he was in that sad mood when he should be happy for being with his ex - he was too contradictory) he sounded sad and regretful almost like crying... I behaved in a normal way, I wanted to hide my emotions so he cannot find out... I was in shock I couldnt even be angry at him. I didnt want to leave him... I felt like being left behind like a child being alone not having that soul mate or your other twin closed to you. I am still suffering inside, I cannot let it go but I have to, since he made his decision of leaving me. I told him the opposite of my feelings, that I never was in love with him and that he should be happy with his ex... this is my sad story sorry.

Tue, March 30, 2010 - 8:29 PM
      Scorpio Moon and Pisces moons have a deep affinity and both have deep wells. It is almost psychic but it can be highly misleading. Especially when things are not spelled out and the communication is not clear.

Pisces has a reputation for swimming away,
      This is the stuff of gossamer dreams. The soul-mate that may not have been. The moon stuff. The emotions.
      Sometimes Pisces is just sad.
      Pisces often get bagged by authoritarian partners and with A Libra Sun and Capricorn Rising, this is a person who want relationship in a continuity perhaps with someone who is not that great and bossy. That is what he chose.

Just go on with your life. Hard to say this to a Scorpio Moon but you have the deep resources to do so.
      This was a gossamer romantic dream of the Moon.

Get your Libra Sun a little more grounded in reality following your Capricorn rising. Let the Capricorn organize you to use Scorpio's deep emotions. Use Scorpio's to warm and ignite Capricorn at the right moment.
      Be the main actor in your life. Surrender your experience to the universe. Be proactive in your subtle ways.

There is someone else waiting for you. A real relationship. A realistic partnership. Real is so much more romantic. But not just not yet.
      This one was a testing ground.

Wed, March 31, 2010 - 12:01 AM
        Exactly what Kurt said!
        My guy is pisces moon and he is so beautiful, understanding, patient, tolerant,full of love... it's amazing
        It's crazy how much similarities we have in emotional sence, same fears about losing one another
        he is much softer than me, but by his side, in time, i hope i will be more comtherbal with revealing my soft side.
        I guess my scorpio moon has built up alot of walls and blocades, but he understands that very well

Wed, March 31, 2010 - 4:42 PM
        You are right ENIAD, this was not a real relationship. I think I got my Ego hurt thats why I feel the pain so intensely. I am not a bossy woman haha ok lets say that I was not bossy to that sensitive man...I was showing my libra traits to him, you know, being sweet and docile, charming. He decided what to do and he was the one who asked me out, I was not going to date him at all because he previously told me about his ex so i didnt want to interfere in his personal life. He is capricorn rising as well so we both look serious and reserved , bossy for other people - strangers. But the capricorn rising is only for the first impression I dont really like to be bossy I am a libra with terrible, intense emotions. Little by little I will forget that guy... then he will be gone of my thoughts forever... if he meets me again I wont never make eye contact again I will smile but never forgive him what he did.
  • im currently dating moon in pisces man (Sun in cancer)--totally in love with him. I am scorpio moon (sun in virgo). It was love at first sight when we met. Deep soulful connection. We have no trouble understanding each other and getting along great but i think moon in pisces usually is more confused with their emotions. I get sense that his emotions are very confusing at times and it makes me frustrated and confused sometimes too. Dont know how to handle this?? or just leave and quit dating him altogether?? Hard to this since i'm in love with him. Any suggestions???
    • Lea
      Lea
      offline 9
      I am Moon in Pisces(Aquarius Sun) and In a relationship with a Sun in Pisces(AquariusMoon)man. I myself can be confusing at times especially if I do not know what I want. When I was feeling like that I just wanted my space.Maybe he's just going through some emotional conflicts but I don't think it is a reason to break up since you are in love. Does he show you affection and love back? I love the person I am with now but I do get emotionally confused and need my space.Some times I don't understand myself. Try telling him you are there if something is bothering him. He he does open up he may just want space.I'm sure he loves you too very much.
      • Well i just sent him a heart to heart love letter and just waiting for him to respond. Usually he treats me very well, affectionate and has done nothing so far to upset me in any way other than the fact that he does get emotionally tangled up. I sometimes get lost and confused like that too but i get more emotionally overwhelmed with intense feelings. And i told him that in the beginning so he wont be scared by my intensity. we do allow each other space and distance when we're both feeling weird...and i think its because we dont like to argue with each other. In fact i dont think we've ever yelled or had an argument at all about anything.
        We'll see how he responds to my letter.....i hope and pray it will be positive. thanks for the post!!!
  • Unsu...

I have Sun,Mercury,and Venus in Scorpio

I am the son of Scorpio Moon mother and Pisces Moon father

I am also the grandson of maternal Pisces Moon grandfather
    • Unsu...

I am a Pisces Moon , and I was involved with a Scorpio Moon woman. She was very jealous,possessive. However,she ended our relationship because she was very close to her mother has a strong dislike for men. My exgf let fear overcome love. Her mother couldn't just be happy for us.
      • Its true i do get jealous and possessive. i cant lie about that, but i dont get psycho crazy and become like a serial stalker....
        i just want one person's devotion and i hope hes the one. Right now its just confusing to me because his emotions are confusing. I wrote him a lttr so i hope he responds positively and hopefully he will clarify himself a bit more.
        My feelings tend to get overwhelming and intense and i just hate it sometimes because i feel like a drama queen sobbing hysterically but its just my nature i guess. Now that im more aware of my emotions and the fact that my moon is in scorpio i can try to control myself better.

Sun, July 18, 2010 - 9:12 AM
    I have been in love with a scorpio moon (I am pisces moon) for two years already, but he pushed me away basically. I felt the connection straight from the start. Very deep connection...but he is strange. I feel he likes me but at the same time he keeps distance and he surely does not allow himself to be in love. I slowly start to have enough of it..maybe the connection is too strong to handle and triggers the deepest fears to come out and he is afraid of it. I guess I should move on. Till now it was platonic, sort of friendship first, then he got his own problems with job, now he seems to have a job but I still feel FEAR to connect. I also keep distance now, i feel it is the best for now
  • Unsu...

Tue, August 10, 2010 - 6:14 AM
    My father and daughter both have pisces moon, I have scorpio moon. We get along very well, understand eachother, though pisces moon is a bit perplexed by me but they find it amusing. We have a great, great laugh together. It's all about fun and laughing.
    More seriously, there is a connection and it doesn't need words. There's a physic connection too. Often, I'll be thinking about something and my daughter or father will say it, and vice versa. When something's wrong with one of us, we know.
    It's a great relationship.

Wed, August 11, 2010 - 7:36 AM
      It could be the Cancer sun that is further throwing your friend into emotional turmoil, inlovewithhim, but you appear to have the right astro combo to reassure him. it may just require a little patience.

As a Pisces Moon, I do not know if I am emotionally cloudy, possibly at times I am and I really check for such things as to catch patterns. I do know that I am over-sensitive to the seedier side of live and possibly that it is easy to want to swim away from it all but I am not into drugs of any kind.

Yes, easy and natural connection with Scorpio Moon folks and Scorpio Sun too (they are different) that sometimes involves telepathy.
      • I'm a Libra Moon, but the planet Pluto sits 2 degrees away from my moon. I'm also Scopio Rising. In short, my libra feels very scorp-like. Water types are attracted to me like flies. Past boyfriends, Cancer, Scopio and Pisces (all water). My current boyfriend is a Pisces moon. We have an awesome relationship and are very much in love. We began our realtionship 15 years ago, dated 4.5 years, split apart and 2 years ago began anew. This time the love connection is much stronger and so beautiful. We are very in tune with each other, but he a little more than me. I am a counselor by profession, but he is so sensitive that at times I feel he could be a better counselor than me. However, he is a gifted artist.

Sun, July 22, 2012 - 11:59 AM
    Ahhh... lolz I'm a sun cap/scorpio moon and this friend of mine is sun Taurus/pisces moon. &to be honest I have no words to describe this relationship really because first of all he is in Asia and i'm in North America. He is famous where he is from &I'm with just typical local fame waiting for the next biggest scandal (i'm scandal free at the moment which is scandal enough in itself). Also I've tried to tell him indirectly of all the people I know and all those who know me, but it's hard because even i had a hard time accepting the fact that when he said he is well known -he is actually very much well known!!! I think it's because he is ascending Leo (?) & I'm ascending Gemini.
    But I will say one thing I've been the most honest to this man. like completely and It's because he is so simple and maybe it's also due to his lack of English which prevents him from speaking his mind? (though he is perfectly fine and i have to constantly reassure him!) But he speaks little but says things that are so strange sometimes it throws me off most definitely and i'm the type to kinda fret over a lot of things if i don't really exactly know what is going on. I known him for almost more then an year. I really like him, I've never liked anyone i think as much as i liked him because he is the only one I've down right felt utter most jealousy for and it's un-explainable for me to be like that and I feel really protective of him because he is sweet and he is so hardworking but I feel at times it's too good to be true and initially I was not interested at all in him. I shot his flirts down which only made him seem to try harder, his is patient with me and that really kind of has me obsessing like a teen.Now I'm in a mess again with I don't know what is going and what will happen and should i still play hard to get?

When he does says something good or bad it really gets to me and i literally really worry about pleasing him all the time and trying to get his attention because i do tend to say things to him that upset and hurt him, feel guilty and maybe even seem stupid. Our main beliefs are really pretty much the same but he is too lazy to put it into practice and i feel nag-ish and overly hyper with him even though i'm like scared i'm pushing him away by like doing this. But he always returns :) Always polite &always let's me know what is up though not with much detail because he is always just working.

He is too far though... next to warzone land. My family and most likely his would never agree if we were together because i would never be with anyone that I did not mean to be with in the long run. But with him everything is happening so fast. I just got out of a weird relationship (don't even know what we were because the guy gave me such false hope, cheated, and was very selfish but he also really needed my help) It really broke me, he forced and begged to be with me and I agree only to know he had his ex(es) still. But meeting this lil monsta was through him and he literally made me realize I was with the other just to boost my ego I never loved him because we just could not agree and both lied to please the other but this guy is good, perfect for me but far away and very difficult to be with. Also I feel if we both were to part it'd be a horrible mess because of how much we'd have shared together, it'll almost be violent. A few of my close friends know about us and they really against it and I feel their jealousy and he knows how his friends are and has not told them anything either really. We were just friends and we both ended up making enemies and if we were actually together omg his fangirls will really go through with their death threats.

Despite all this he sees us together. We like each other, too shy to say it. It's funny how he has made me speechless and I've made him open up more. He was first to say that if we both had been close together we'd be the coolest couple ever. I believe him. But SO CONFUSED! Do I have the right to ask and question him about his activities? Or am i still just a friend and should not impose.

On an important note. Since i'm moon in scorpio tend to be a bit too ambitious and a bit dark it really gets to him. I can tell he feels negative and his spirits dampen when i bring up reality. makes me think he actually only talks to me to feel uplifted (like i am with normal people) but he is maybe a bit unnerved that on a closer and personal level i'm exact opposite as i first appear. He throws me off too tho because of a few things he says like about jealousy, he says he isn't but sometimes reacts, he says he is not possessive but i feel he is upset over what a male friend of mine would say. He only been in one relationship so far and it ended badly for him, the girl cheated, was a complete gold digger and they did not spend much time together. So he honestly does he say is not sure but claims he'd not be like that. This issue tho really matters to be because i know for a fact if i ever was in a relationship i need a man to completely understand me and believe my loyalty because i'm at times in such compromising situations out of my hand. I always think my marriage would end due to a simple stupid misunderstanding and that scares me a lot. So he reacts to these flirty friends of mine with a really huge ego almost a jerk-ish way but only the other hand i joke about modelling or etc. he tells me go for it, be sexy but what kind of guy would allow his girl to be chatted up and oggled by other men?! it's almost like a trap I feel, that he is just saying these things to please me but if his compliments, comments, criticism wasn't so sincere i'd question his motives. Recently my understanding is he likes me a lot but he won't love me as much as he should because he loved his ex a lot so that is why he has this almost carefree point of view about how his girl and her relationship with other men. He just wants her to be fully honest... but i'm secretive though because i just can't help it.

I do know we are kind of secretly hooked for just fun and etc. We both agree we'd just be friends. But we both can't seem to help being really clingy with each other and getting serious. I want to at times just run away and cut contact with him because i see it ending really badly and me hurting him a lot because I can't seem to be committed because i did not even want to be friends with him and neither did he because he had major flaws that I would not accept in a person who wants to be my friend let alone be my boyfriend. I'm religious and he is not, smoked before, his education really bothers me and what kind of person in the music industry hates clubs? There is still doubt in my mind about how he really is because he seems to be the type to get really angry but he assures me he is not. He creates problems and dramas and tensions for himself unnecessarily as well. The environment at his work and home is unhealthy and toxic.

We are probably perfect for each other but it's not meant to be in the real world. I know I will find someone better but i'm not sure if he will. I wish we both never encountered each other. It would have been better because day by day i fall for him and day by day I realize how impossible it is for us to be together. I can't help be materialistic and proud. Should I let him go even though everything is going great right now or just wait for a bang and end it then where we both could not even have the slightest chance of being friends ever again?

Sun, July 22, 2012 - 11:59 AM
    Ahhh... lolz I'm a sun cap/scorpio moon and this friend of mine is sun Taurus/pisces moon. &to be honest I have no words to describe this relationship really because first of all he is in Asia and i'm in North America. He is famous where he is from &I'm with just typical local fame waiting for the next biggest scandal (i'm scandal free at the moment which is scandal enough in itself). Also I've tried to tell him indirectly of all the people I know and all those who know me, but it's hard because even i had a hard time accepting the fact that when he said he is well known -he is actually very much well known!!! I think it's because he is ascending Leo (?) & I'm ascending Gemini.
    But I will say one thing I've been the most honest to this man. like completely and It's because he is so simple and maybe it's also due to his lack of English which prevents him from speaking his mind? (though he is perfectly fine and i have to constantly reassure him!) But he speaks little but says things that are so strange sometimes it throws me off most definitely and i'm the type to kinda fret over a lot of things if i don't really exactly know what is going on. I known him for almost more then an year. I really like him, I've never liked anyone i think as much as i liked him because he is the only one I've down right felt utter most jealousy for and it's un-explainable for me to be like that and I feel really protective of him because he is sweet and he is so hardworking but I feel at times it's too good to be true and initially I was not interested at all in him. I shot his flirts down which only made him seem to try harder, his is patient with me and that really kind of has me obsessing like a teen.Now I'm in a mess again with I don't know what is going and what will happen and should i still play hard to get?

When he does says something good or bad it really gets to me and i literally really worry about pleasing him all the time and trying to get his attention because i do tend to say things to him that upset and hurt him, feel guilty and maybe even seem stupid. Our main beliefs are really pretty much the same but he is too lazy to put it into practice and i feel nag-ish and overly hyper with him even though i'm like scared i'm pushing him away by like doing this. But he always returns :) Always polite &always let's me know what is up though not with much detail because he is always just working.

He is too far though... next to warzone land. My family and most likely his would never agree if we were together because i would never be with anyone that I did not mean to be with in the long run. But with him everything is happening so fast. I just got out of a weird relationship (don't even know what we were because the guy gave me such false hope, cheated, and was very selfish but he also really needed my help) It really broke me, he forced and begged to be with me and I agree only to know he had his ex(es) still. But meeting this lil monsta was through him and he literally made me realize I was with the other just to boost my ego I never loved him because we just could not agree and both lied to please the other but this guy is good, perfect for me but far away and very difficult to be with. Also I feel if we both were to part it'd be a horrible mess because of how much we'd have shared together, it'll almost be violent. A few of my close friends know about us and they really against it and I feel their jealousy and he knows how his friends are and has not told them anything either really. We were just friends and we both ended up making enemies and if we were actually together omg his fangirls will really go through with their death threats.

Despite all this he sees us together. We like each other, too shy to say it. It's funny how he has made me speechless and I've made him open up more. He was first to say that if we both had been close together we'd be the coolest couple ever. I believe him. But SO CONFUSED! Do I have the right to ask and question him about his activities? Or am i still just a friend and should not impose.

On an important note. Since i'm moon in scorpio tend to be a bit too ambitious and a bit dark it really gets to him. I can tell he feels negative and his spirits dampen when i bring up reality. makes me think he actually only talks to me to feel uplifted (like i am with normal people) but he is maybe a bit unnerved that on a closer and personal level i'm exact opposite as i first appear. He throws me off too tho because of a few things he says like about jealousy, he says he isn't but sometimes reacts, he says he is not possessive but i feel he is upset over what a male friend of mine would say. He only been in one relationship so far and it ended badly for him, the girl cheated, was a complete gold digger and they did not spend much time together. So he honestly does he say is not sure but claims he'd not be like that. This issue tho really matters to be because i know for a fact if i ever was in a relationship i need a man to completely understand me and believe my loyalty because i'm at times in such compromising situations out of my hand. I always think my marriage would end due to a simple stupid misunderstanding and that scares me a lot. So he reacts to these flirty friends of mine with a really huge ego almost a jerk-ish way but only the other hand i joke about modelling or etc. he tells me go for it, be sexy but what kind of guy would allow his girl to be chatted up and oggled by other men?! it's almost like a trap I feel, that he is just saying these things to please me but if his compliments, comments, criticism wasn't so sincere i'd question his motives. Recently my understanding is he likes me a lot but he won't love me as much as he should because he loved his ex a lot so that is why he has this almost carefree point of view about how his girl and her relationship with other men. He just wants her to be fully honest... but i'm secretive though because i just can't help it.

I do know we are kind of secretly hooked for just fun and etc. We both agree we'd just be friends. But we both can't seem to help being really clingy with each other and getting serious. I want to at times just run away and cut contact with him because i see it ending really badly and me hurting him a lot because I can't seem to be committed because i did not even want to be friends with him and neither did he because he had major flaws that I would not accept in a person who wants to be my friend let alone be my boyfriend. I'm religious and he is not, smoked before, his education really bothers me and what kind of person in the music industry hates clubs? There is still doubt in my mind about how he really is because he seems to be the type to get really angry but he assures me he is not. He creates problems and dramas and tensions for himself unnecessarily as well. The environment at his work and home is unhealthy and toxic.

We are probably perfect for each other but it's not meant to be in the real world. I know I will find someone better but i'm not sure if he will. I wish we both never encountered each other. It would have been better because day by day i fall for him and day by day I realize how impossible it is for us to be together. I can't help be materialistic and proud. Should I let him go even though everything is going great right now or just wait for a bang and end it then where we both could not even have the slightest chance of being friends ever again?

Recent topics in "Pisces Moon"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Pisces and Scorpio moons Remi Love 70 March 25, 2014
Pisces Moons considered "WEAK" april 67 October 4, 2013
r scorpio mooners obsessed with us? lovefox 12 September 27, 2013
guessing someone's moon sign Melissa 29 September 15, 2013